About Me

My photo

I am a mystic madman, a wandering wildman, scholar of esoterica, dilettante sadhu, dready-headed hippie (only have a few jata on the back of my head right now, though more be forming of this third set of knotted hair), gentle yogi, fierce foe of falsity. I was a preacher, but I renounced that. I was married, but she renounced me. I was a grad student at one of the top universities in the world on my way to becoming a professor, but I realized they taught lies there too. I am protector of souls, lover of mountains, smoker of herb, fond of hot springs, oceans and lakes and rivers and rain and sunshine, devotee of Devi.

Hindu Gods and Goddesses

Sunday, May 10, 2009

U.S. Military Continues The Unjust Carnage . . .



More civilian casualties in Afghanistan and Pakistan. More United States sponsored terrorization of a poor and humble populace. More unjustified use of missile strikes against a phantom foe that have ended up killing, directly and indirectly, thousands of civilians. And this in addition to the hundreds of thousands of civilians already killed as a result of the United States military actions in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Total Afghan civilians killed since United States invasion: 7,373 and counting

Total of Iraqi civilians killed since United States invasion: 668,051 and counting

Total United States Civilians killed on/from 9/11 attacks: 2,974

Do the fucking math!!!!

This nation is the greatest offender, terrorizer, and murderous regime in modern times. It's time to stop the violence, NOW!!!

No comments: