About Me

My Photo

I am a mystic madman, a wandering wildman, scholar of esoterica, dilettante sadhu, dready-headed hippie (only have a few jata on the back of my head right now, though more be forming of this third set of knotted hair), gentle yogi, fierce foe of falsity. I was a preacher, but I renounced that. I was married, but she renounced me. I was a grad student at one of the top universities in the world on my way to becoming a professor, but I realized they taught lies there too. I am protector of souls, lover of mountains, smoker of herb, fond of hot springs, oceans and lakes and rivers and rain and sunshine, devotee of Devi.

Hindu Gods and Goddesses

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Approximate Travels (just for the Approximate Record) . . .

Approximate travels, in reverse order from where I am now: Laramie, WY; Denver, CO; Chicago, IL; Poughkeepsie, Beacon, New Paltz, Red Hook and the Mid Hudson Valley generally, New York City, NY; Washington, D.C.; Charleston, SC; Stuart, Ft. Lauderdale, Davie, FL; Los Angeles, Dana Point, Malibu, Santa Monica, CA; Flagstaff, AZ; Albuquerque, Santa Fe, Taos, NM; Buena Vista, Colorado Springs, Manitou Springs, Nederland, Boulder, Denver, Loveland, Ft. Collins, CO; Saratoga, Wyoming National Rainbow Gathering, Laramie, WY; Leadville, San Luis Valley, CO; Taos, Santa Fe, NM; Dallas, TX; Chattanooga, TN; Atlanta, GA; Greensboro, NC; Virginia Beach, Fredericksburg, VA; New Carrollton, MD; New Paltz, Rhinebeck, Fishkill, Ithaca, Herkimer, NY; Sandusky, Port Clinton, Oberlin, Cincinnati, OH; Buffalo, Syracuse, New Paltz, Rhinebeck, Rhinecliff, NY; Montreal, Quebec, CA; Albany, NY; Chicago, IL; Beloit, WI; Dubuque, IO; Cheyenne, Laramie, WY; Norcal National Rainbow Gathering, Forestville, Sebastopol, San Francisco, CA; Laramie, WY; Utah National Rainbow Gathering, UT; OR, CA, AZ, NM; Laramie, WY; Circles around the Western U.S. and to Washington, D.C.; Ada, Norman, Shawnee, OK; Taos, NM; Laramie, WY; Chicago, IL; Laramie, WY; Shawnee, Connorville, Ada, OK; London, England; Connorville, Shawnee, Ada, OK; West Lafayette, IN; Clearmont, Laramie, WY . . . and many more places in between!!!! (and I've already noticed several places missing in between, and perhaps a few slightly out of order.  You get the picture, though . . .)

1 comment:

Leslie Lim said...

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I truly appreciate your efforts and I am waiting for your next write ups thanks once again.

Traviz
www.imarksweb.org