Hindu Gods and Goddesses

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Hittin' the Road

Well, I've been in Laramie for over a year-an-a-half, and though I had the intention of finding reasonable employment, buying some land and carving out a dwelling, beginning to build the sailbus, preparing and sending a manuscript of narratives of my travels, and helping to save the old Fox/Empress Theater from demolition, seems only one of these has been accomplished. Only heard from about half of the publishers I sent my manuscript to, so at least one of the goals I had upon returning here has born at least potential fruit.

My laptop is out of commission and I think I am going to hit the road and trail (and maybe rivers) for a while, as I've been in quite a rut--fighting demons and other psychic/spiritual battles to only slight seeming avail--so posts on this blog are likely to be rather sporadic for a while.

Please do continue to check for new posts, and I'll do my best to write worthy reads when I've the chance . . .

Namaste,

Jeffrey Charles Archer

[update: due to illness and family visits, I have not yet departed as of 7/15/09. Still intend to depart soon enough, supposing more obstacles don't get in the way, else some breakthrough in my current mire doesn't transpire . . .]

1 comment:

Gina said...

Hey- sounds about right! Always good to have goals and always good to keep in mind they may not play out as well as we'd like, eh? But, alas, that is part of the journey I suppose. That is part of the challenge of this life is to accept all as it already is. Sigh! I wish you the best...