Hindu Gods and Goddesses

Monday, July 12, 2010

A Crazy Divine Tale That Is Our Story, You And Me . . .

Storylines roll through mind with faces and figures and figurations intertwined, storylines told me either by sage or muse or memory of ancient knowledges or dreams I dreamt sometime in years past or last night, prescient peices of a puzzle, plot, Grand narrative seems to involve nigh each of you and many others, too, I've known or heard or read about.

This is the substance of the saying "As above, so below; as below, so above," as I suppose I receive it. We are the Divine at play, lila. As I imagine, this is each in due time becoming the fullness of their given form, personality and person, each a vessel and expression in some guise or other of Divine Self. We are the Gods at play, and the more succinct a person's understanding of their self and role, the more close to home, to transcendent potential.

Not unlike "Find your bliss," if I understand Campbell's meaning right. Find and become your Superhero self. This is karma-yoga, and bhakti-yoga too. Becoming in actions small and large, life lived, as One with that expression of the Divine, God or Goddess, Deva-Devi, your given form matches best. Be Divine and Be Blessed. Namaste

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks man

Matt Durkee