Hindu Gods and Goddesses

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Divine Feminine Lila

Always 'tis I've them and Her on my mind,
in my thoughts and my musings.
Women I've known as lovers,
friends, acquintances and
beloveds and Beloved,
their essences inprinted on my senses,
their auras and subtle energies and overt
permeate my practice,
contemplations and play,
and inform my devotions to
Her Universal, Devi.

In the gaze of lovely eyes
meet mine on the streets or between the sheets,
I see sometimes Her looking at me, sometimes.
I do believe each woman doth express
at her best,
the Goddess of the Universe,
Kali, Parvati, Tridevi,
Ganga Mother of rivers' flow,
Shakti Primordial peaking through
the women of this world
in their daily to do,
and shown in the weave
of romance and relationship.

No comments: