Hindu Gods and Goddesses

Monday, September 21, 2015

Claustrophobic queries . . . "Was I a pharaoh?"

I came to consciousness in a sarcophagus, deep in the earth.  It was the deepest muggy musty dead space imaginable, claustrophobic far beyond the threshold of terror, tons of soil and rock or sand encompassing the cramped space, the darkness beyond the darkest of nights, though I almost feel as if I could see the rounded sides of the cavity in which my bones and flesh were encapsulated.  I went into a terrible panic, pressing my hands against the confines into which my (assumedly) mummified corpse was entombed, screaming for all my body could muster.  Finally at a peak of terror I departed my erstwhile body and began to transit up through the ground.  As I rose through the earth, the sarcophagus in which I was formerly freaking out appeared to be glowing.  I paused in my transit as I noted another glowing sarcophagus nearby, parallel at a higher elevation than my overly cozy coffin.  I knew the person therein was my "sister."  I continued this strange transit through the darker than dark earth, then reached the surface, noting a bright light out over water.  I then transited through space (/time?), across what seems to have been the Mediterranean and the Altantic Ocean and across half of North America, then descended into a small city and even recall descending into a house through the roof, and awoke in a crib here in Laramie, Wyoming, screaming till my mother came in to calm me.  This is my first memory of this life.

By the array of the sarcophagi, I have considered the burial seems like nothing I know of in terms of archaeologically known burial practices other than Egyptian royal burials.  Don't wanna come across as one of those flakes who claim they were this or that pharaoh or Cleopatra or whatever in their past life.  I have no memories of the life that I had lived previous to said deep interment, save that I felt the person interred in the other sarcophagus I passed by in my transit up through the earth was my sister.  I'm quite certain that the sister therein was not one of my biological sisters of this life, though I do believe I got to know that sister from another life in this life, and our time together was brief but sweet, and I do look forward to when we see each other again. As names have proven rather significant indicators in my life as I have sought to determine meaning and subtle significances, upon a cursory search of names of pharaohs one stuck out as rather obvious (at least in said guise): Djedefre.  I have yet to discover the details of his tomb, and whether he was buried with his sister-wife Hetepheres II, though, "sounds right . . ." and feels likely correct.  According to Egyptian lore, the pharaoh's "ba" can leave the tomb and transit to live other lives or some such . . . thus the plethora of gold and other forms of wealth in the tombs of Egyptian Pharaohs to enable the pharaoh in his afterlife adventures.  Namaste and Hetep Hena Ten . . .



No comments: