About Me

My photo

I am a mystic madman, a wandering wildman, scholar of esoterica, dilettante sadhu, dready-headed hippie (only have a few jata on the back of my head right now, though more be forming of this third set of knotted hair), gentle yogi, fierce foe of falsity. I was a preacher, but I renounced that. I was married, but she renounced me. I was a grad student at one of the top universities in the world on my way to becoming a professor, but I realized they taught lies there too. I am protector of souls, lover of mountains, smoker of herb, fond of hot springs, oceans and lakes and rivers and rain and sunshine, devotee of Devi.

Hindu Gods and Goddesses

Sunday, December 18, 2011

DEFENSE OF THIS LAND? MORE LIKE A CALL FOR REVOLUTION!!!!!

This disturbs me nigh as much as the destruction and desecration of our world by polluters like big oil companies and coalbed methane and mountaintop removal.  Both the House and Senate passed the Defense Authorization bill which includes provisions for military detainment of Americans merely "suspected of terrorism."   WHAT THE HELL HAS HAPPENED TO THIS LAND'S CIVIL LIBERTIES!!!!!  THE DEFENSE AUTHORIZATION BILL IS AN OBVIOUS VIOLENT AFFRONT TO THE FIRST AMENDMENT!!!!!!!  

WHAT THE FFFFUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AMERICA LAND OF THE FREE WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: